It allows to import/export dynamic fields.
II. Supported versions
This add-on is supported by OTRS v5.x.x., v6.x.x.
III. Installation process
1. After logging in go to top bar and click on Admin to open the Admistration panel. Then go to System Administration section (bottom right side) and find Package Manager module. This module will allow you to update and extend your system by installing additional packages.
2. Inside Package Manager module search for the "actions" window which you will find on the left side of the panel and click on browse button.
3. After clicking the button there will appear a new browser window which will allow you to choose the file you want to install. Then you should click open.
4. Now you should click on install package button below the file button.
5. If all previous steps were done in the proper way the message about OTRS Group recommendation should appear, if so please click the continue button. It means that the new module has been successfully installed.
IV. User's Guide
Remember that in order to properly work with the Import Export Dynamic Field add-on the import export add-on has to be previously installed.
1. Once the Import Export Dynamic Field add-on has been installed go to the top bar and click on Admin to open the panel. Then search for Tickets section and click on Dynamic Fields Module.
2. Right here we can see that there is a list of default and custom dynamic fields.