Ticket Barcode Add-On adds a barcode to the ticket PDF version.
II. Supported Versions
Ticket Barcode Add-On is supported by OTRS v5.x.x., v6.x.x.
III. Installation Process
1. After logging in, select Admin from the top bar to open the Administration Panel. Then, select System Administration (bottom right side) and Package Manager Module.
2. Within the Package Manager Module, locate the Actions window (left side of the panel) and select Browse.
3. When a new window appears, highlight the file you want to install, then select Open.
4. Select Install Package, located underneath the File button.
5. If all steps were correctly followed, a message regarding OTRS Group Recommendation will appear. When you see this message, select Continue. At this point, your new module has been successfully installed.
IV. User's Guide
In order to proceed with Ticket Barcode Add-On setting, it is necessary to first install ITSM package.
2. Click on the group's navigation bar and select TicketBarcode from the drop-down menu.
3. In the search extractor (on the right side), we select supgroup Barcode.
4. Here we are able to configure the type, size an other characteristics.
*Note: The ticket barcode will only be generated if we need to print it.
5. Go to the Ticket Tab and select Status View from the drop-down menu.
6. From the tickets list select any of them.
7. Locate and Select the Print option.
8. A PDF file generated by ITSM will show up, where the TicketBarcode's plug has placed an individual barcode.