Provides ImportExportBackend for Users.
II. Supported versions
This Add On is supported by OTRS v5.x.x., v6.x.x.
III. Installation process
1. After logging in go to top bar and click on Admin to open the Admistration panel. Then go to System Administration section (bottom right side) and find Package Manager module. This module will allow you to update and extend your system by installing additional packages.
2. Inside Package Manager module search for the "actions" window which you will find on the left side of the panel and click on choose the file button.
3. It will appear a new browser window which will allow you to choose the file you want to install. Then you should click Open.
4. Now you should click on Install package button below the file button.
5. If all previous steps were done in the proper way the message about OTRS Group recommendation should appear, if so please click the Continue button. It means that the new module has been successfully installed.
IV. User's Guide
1. Once the User ImportExport Add-on has been installed go to the top bar and click on Admin to open the Administration panel. Then go to the System Administration Section (bottom right side) and find Import/Export Module.
2. Also, once your Import Export add-on is installed you will have available the "Add template" option.UserImportExport add-on extends that with two additonal functionalities. You can Import and export user list as .CSV file format.
Exporting user list:
3. In order to export user list simply click on the "export" button. The .CSV file will be automatically generated and saved on your hard drive.
Importing user list:
4. This function updates the current user list with information taken from the user list you want to import. To import a new list please click on the "import" button and from the next window click on the "choose file" button.
5. Now in the system file explorer find and select the .CVS file you want to import and just click on it.
Then click on the "start import" button.
6. After you have done it you will see a new window with "Import summary". It will tell you how many record you have imported and whether any of them imported correctly or with fail result.
Please Click "ok" button.