Add-on that allows linking the services to the queues. It limits the number of possible services according to the queue which the service is linked to. It helps agents and clients to create tickets faster and more accurately.
Once the installation process is completed, you can see that a new additional module has been installed in the administration panel, which is called Queue <-> Services.
1. Go to Customer User– Services module and choose any user you want to. When the linking module opens link some services to the user as it’s shown below and click Submit.
2. After, click the brand-new module Queue – Service. When the new window opens, a view which allows to link Services to Queues will be visible.
*It works just like standard OTRS modules e.g. Agent – Group module.
3. Select from the Service column a service to be linked and choose the queues you want to link to that service.
4. Next, select the first service to link from the Service column. Then choose the queues you want to link to the certain service and click Submit button. Do the same for other services to link configuration.
5. Once, if above configuration is already prepared, create new phone ticket. Go to Tickets -> Create New Phone Ticket. In the field Service try to choose different available services.
After setting a certain service you will see that in the field of Queues there will be only queues available which are linked to chosen service.
*There is only one queue available even though there are more queues defined in the system.
1. After logging in, select Admin from the top bar to open the AdministrationThen, locate System Administration (at the bottom part) and Package Manager Module.
2. Within the Package Manager Module, locate the Actions window (left side of the panel) and select Browse or Choose file depending on your browser.
3. Browse to the location where you saved the package file, highlight it and select.
4. Select Install Package, located underneath the File upload button.
5. A message might appear saying that the package is not verified by OTRS Group. Click Continue to install the package.