I. Overview & Demo
Dynamic Field File allows adding a new dynamic field when creating a new ticket.
II. Supported version
This Add-On is supported by OTRS 5.x.x., 6.x.x.
Provided a new version is released within a year from purchasing one of the premium add-ons, the upgrade of a purchased one will be free of charge.
III. User's guide
1. Once the new module is already installed go to Administration panel then click on Dynamic Fields in the Ticket Settings options in System Configuration.
2. When the new window opens, find in the Ticket dropdown list new available option called File. Click on it and wait for the new module to open.
3. When the new window appears, fill it as in the example below. Once you have finished, click the Save button.
4. Then go to Administration Panel -> SysConfig. In the system configuration window, we must configure some options. In the Actions window search for Phone options in the fashion as it’s shown below.
5. Search for Frontend::Agent::TicketViewPhoneNew. When the new window appears, find the option Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketPhone###DynamicField.
6. Once you find it, add a new record by clicking on the Plus button and fill it as it is shown below and Save the changes. Key – Content
7. Now let's go to Tickets -> New Phone Ticket. Let's create a ticket.
8. The new dynamic field has been added and it allows to attach new files.
IV. Installation process
1. After logging in, select Admin from the top part to open the Administration panel. Then, select System Administration (bottom right side) and Package Manager Module.
2. Within the Package Manager Module, locate the Action window (left side of the panel) and select Browse or Choose file depending on your browser.
3. When a new window appears, highlight the file you want to install, then select Open.
4. Select Install Package located underneath the File upload button.
5. A message regarding OTRS Group Recommendation will appear. Click Continue to install the package.
6. If all steps were correctly followed, a message regarding OTRS Premium will appear. When you see this message, select Continue. At this point, your new module has been successfully installed.
If all steps were correctly followed, a message regarding OTRS will appear. When you see this message, select Continue. At this point, your new module has been successfully installed.