Print Selected Articles Add-On prints selected articles of a list of tickets.
II. Supported Versions
Print Selected Articles Add-On is supported by OTRS v5. x.x., v6.x.x.
III. Installation Process
1. After logging in, select Admin from the top bar to open the Administration Panel. Then, select System Administration (bottom right side) and Package Manager Module.
2. Within the Package Manager Module, locate the Actions window (left side of the panel) and select Browse.
3. When a new window appears, highlight the file you want to install, then select Open.
4. Select Install Package, located underneath the File button.
5. If all steps were correctly followed, a message regarding OTRS Group Recommendation will appear. When you see this message, select Continue. At this point, your new module has been successfully installed.
IV. User's Guide
1. Once the Print Selected Articles Add-On has been installed, a new functionality will appear.
2. For example, if you do not mark any article from the ticket list and click on Print, the following PDF will be generated.
3. Therefore, you have to mark the articles you want to print, as in the following example.
Once you have done it, the following PDF will be generated.
*Note: Print Selected Articles Add-On can not be installed if Ticket Barcode it's already in the OTRS system.