Add on that allows stopping SLA time in OTRS according to the state which the ticket is assigned to.
It helps the company to increase the efficiency of the ticket management
II. Supported Versions
This Add-On is supported by OTRS 4.x.x., 5.x.x., 6.x.x.
Provided a new version is released within a year from purchasing one of the premium add-ons, the upgrade of a purchased one will be free of charge.
III. Installation process
1. After logging in, select Admin from the top bar to open the Administration Panel. Then, select System Administration(bottom right side) and Package Manager Module.
2. Within the Package Manager Module, locate the Actions window (left side of the panel) and select Browse.
3. When a new window appears, highlight the file you want to install, then select Open.
4. Select Install Package, located underneath the File button.
5. A message regarding OTRS Group Recommendation will appear. Click Continue to install the package.
6. If all steps were correctly followed, a message regarding OTRS Premium will appear. When you see this message, select Continue. At this point, your new module has been successfully installed.
IV. User's Guide
Now if you have all the package states and SLA time define you are now able to use the package functionality. Let’s say that you have a new ticket which is related to a certain queue and has the SLA time defined.