Ticket Attachments Add-On allows to view all attachments in the ticket, which belong to the ticket in additional widget.
II. Supported Versions
Ticket Attachments Add-On is supported by OTRS v5. x.x., v6.x.x.
III. Installation Process
1. After logging in, select Admin from the top bar to open the Administration Panel. Then, select System Administration (bottom right side) and Package Manager Module.
2. Within the Package Manager Module, locate the Actions window (left side of the panel) and select Browse.
3. When a new window appears, highlight the file you want to install, then select Open.
4. Select Install Package, located underneath the File button.
5. If all steps were correctly followed, a message regarding OTRS Group Recommendation will appear. When you see this message, select Continue. At this point, your new module has been successfully installed.
IV. User's Guide
1. Once the Ticket Attachments Add-On has been installed, locate the top bar and select Admin (right side). Then, select System Administration (bottom right side) and SysConfig Module.
2. Locate the navigation bar (left side). Then, from the drop-down menu select Ticket.
3. In the result of our research locate and select Core::Ticket.
3. As next step, find Ticket::StorageModule option (at the middle).
4. In this Module you have by default ArticleStorageDB, replace it by ArticleStorageTSALDB.
5. If you have by deafault ArticleStorageFS, replace it by ArticleStorageTSALFS.
After you have updated. Let's see how your new Ticket Attachment Add-On works.
6. Locate the top bar, find Ticket and select New Phone Ticket.
7. Fill in the necessary fields, then add a new file in Attachments and click on Create.