It helps to have a todo list with regard to the ticket.
II. Supported versions
This Add On is supported by OTRS v5.x.x., v6.x.x.
III. Installation proces
1. After logging in go to top bar and click on Admin to open the Admistration panel. Then go to System Administration section (bottom right side) and find Package Manager module.
2. Inside Package Manager module search for the "actions" window which you will find on the left side of the panel and click on "browse" button.
3. It will appear a new browser window which will allow you to choose the file you want to install. Then you should click "open".
4. Now you should click on "install package" button below the browse button.
5. If all previous steps were done in the proper way the message about OTRS Group recommendation should appear, if so please click the "continue" button. It means that the new module has been successfully installed.
IV. User's Guide
1. Once the Ticket CheckList Add-on has been installed go to top bar and click on Admin to open the Admistration panel. Then go to System Administration section (bottom right side) and find CheckList States Module.
2. You will see a List of "ticket states" along with one option: Add state (on the left side). In order to show you what this add-on does, let's create a new State:
3. When you will click on "add state" a set of empty fields will appear on your right side. Please full fill the text fields for name and color as you might want (e.g. red). And any state from Valid dropdown.
Once you have done it, click on "save" button please.
4. Now you will see that in the main window a new Status List have been created "lista".
5. When you want to define a checklist for a ticket go to the top bar and click on Ticket to open the dropdown menu. And select "status view".
6. From the list of open tickets select one of any of them.
7. Among all option in the "detailed ticket view" you will see a new one: "CheckList". Select it.
8. In the new window there is one available button, Add item. It allows you to add the Form for creating Checklist.
9. In the first field enter Ticket# (#1), next enter Artictle# (#2) and set a State (#3) from the dropdown list and click Submit.
10. On the right side of the screen you will see new section: Ticket CheckList
Right there you will always be able to look at tickets articles information.