Ticket Menu External Link Add-On displays external links in the ticket menu.
II. Supported Versions
Ticket Menu External Link Add-On is supported by OTRS v5. x.x., v6.x.x.
III. Installation Process
1. After logging in, select Admin from the top bar to open the Administration Panel. Then, select System Administration (bottom right side) and Package Manager Module.
2. Within the Package Manager Module, locate the Actions window (left side of the panel) and select Browse.
3. When a new window appears, highlight the file you want to install, then select Open.
4. Select Install Package, located underneath the File button.
5. If all steps were correctly followed, a message regarding OTRS Group Recommendation will appear. When you see this message, select Continue. At this point, your new module has been successfully installed.
IV. User's Guide
1. Once the Ticket External Link Add-On has been installed, locate the top bar and select Admin (right side). Then, select System Administration (bottom right side) and SysConfig Module.
2. Within the module locate the navigating bar and search for TicketMenuExternalLink.
3. Then, select TicketLink from the results list.
4. Within the window TicketMenuExternalLink you can observe the settings and make the appropriate changes according to the website.
5. Now go to the top bar and locate Ticket tab and select Status View.
6. Select any ticket.
7. At the top of the Datailed Ticket View you will be able to see the custom links.